Cat Filters are designed to work with Cat Fluids in Caterpillar engines and component systems to provide the highest level of cleanliness and performance in protecting your systems while lowering your costs.
While other brand filters may fit, only Cat filters can provide the superior quality and protection you need to maximize your engine and other component system’s life.
Cat® machines are built to work in all kinds of environments, and that work can stir up a lot of dirt. Safeguarding yourself and your machine from those contaminants is essential. Protect your health and safety, as well as your machine component life and performance, with Cat Air Filters.
The key to extending hydraulic and power train component life is to reduce contamination. Choosing the correct Cat® filter is essential in minimizing damage to components from abrasives. We offer Standard, Advanced, and Ultra High Efficiency (UHE) Filters to best meet machine and application needs:
- Standard Efficiency Filters are largely for older machines, where tolerances were more forgiving. Designed to maintain system cleanliness in most general and light duty applications.
- Advanced Efficiency Filters have increased contamination control without giving up dirt-holding capacity for stricter component and emission requirements in newer machines. It’s an upgrade from standard filters to provide an increased level of protection against accelerated wear with a special filter media to provide greater protection in moderate to severe conditions.
- UHE Filters provide optimum contamination control in all applications while still maintaining capacity. The filter’s super-fine synthetic media removes a higher proportion of fine particles for optimum contamination control in moderate and severe applications. Ultra-High Efficiency Filters are recommended as a clean-out filter after any service work.
Cat transmission filters are designed to minimize cold start by-pass while maintaining appropriate cleanliness levels. They feature a synthetic media designed to deliver a high level of filtration performance and to reduce pressure drop across the media. Cat transmission filters have a significantly higher dirt holding capacity and perform better in cold weather.
With tighter tolerances in today’s engine component design, it is very important to properly address cleanliness levels. Caterpillar engineers the best protection into all Cat filters, resulting in higher efficiency filtration, longer system life, greater reliability and improved machine productivity.
Engine Oil Filters
Cat® Engine Oil Filters are designed to maximize engine and engine oil cleanliness, meet expected oil interval changes, and provide the best machine performance and component protection.
HIGHLY DIFFERENTIATED OIL FILTER DESIGN
- Our highly differentiated design allows engine parts to function properly and avoid premature efficiency losses and failures because:
- Acrylic beads prevent bunching
- Spiral roving provides greater pleat stability
- A nylon center tube prevents metal contamination
- Molded end caps prevent leaks
Fuel Filters and Water Separators
Today’s enhanced design and more precise engineering leaves less room between Cat® engine components than before, so using the right filter is more important than ever. Without a proper fuel filter, your engine can become clogged with unwanted debris, such as dust and rust, restricting fuel flow and diminishing performance as your engine struggles to draw ample fuel to continue operating.
Cat Fuel Filters are specifically designed to capture the smaller particles that do the most damage to fuel injectors, fuel pumps and other engine parts. Cat Fuel Water Separators on the other hand provide the best protection for your critical fuel system components by removing large particles, all free water and 90 percent of emulsified water, to extend the life of your Secondary Fuel Filter.
Visit Cat Filter Cross Reference Website now to replace your “off brand filters” with genuine Cat Filters!